11th May 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Career prospectus of distance MBA in Safety Management in India and Abroad?

Sir / Madam, I came to know that Jaipur national university jaipur offering MBA in fire protection and safety management course in distance mode. Please let me know career prospects both in India and abroad. Is MBA in fire protection and safety management / mba in safety management both are same or different ? please clarify ?

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?
  2. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  3. Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode?
  4. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  5. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  6. Colleges offering MBA in Safety Management and ME in Utilisation or Electrical Energy?
  7. Institutes or universities recognized by UGC/AICTE to pursue safety management through distance learning in India?
  8. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  9. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  12. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  14. Can I pursue Doctorate in SCM from Abroad or India after completing MBA in SCM (Distance)?
  15. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  16. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  17. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in India to do MBA in Industrial Safety?
  18. Procedure to do MBA in Distance simultaneously with CA? From where to get the prospectus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?