3rd June 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream

Hello,
I have completed ITI with Fitter trade and working in DLW Varanasi. I want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Please provide me list of distance education colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  2. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
  3. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  4. List of distance learning colleges after 12th?
  5. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  6. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  9. List of the universities in MP, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand for M.Ed through distance education
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  11. Distance Diploma in Electrical education in AICTE approved institution in Bihar or Jharkhand?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  13. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  14. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  15. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  16. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  17. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology through Distance Learning? List of colleges in India?
  18. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
6th September 2016, 02:13 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream

If you want to study Diploma in Mechanical Stream through distance mode, please have a look at these colleges below. These are really good colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand.

List of colleges :

Wisdom School of Management, Patna

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Patna

Wisdom School of Management, Bihar

Wisdom School of Management, Muzaffarpur

National Institute of Technology, Raipur

Rungta Group of Institutions, RCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?