16th July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for TNPSC exam? Books to be read?

How to collect books..What are all the books to read...please tel me

29th September 2012, 07:31 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC exam? Books to be read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to collect books..What are all the books to read...please tel me
candidates who are preparing by self study without going any TNPSC coaching center can utilize this site. Topics going to be covered are:

1.General Knowledge questions method.
2. Current affairs for every month from 2010.
3. Question paper analysis for last two year question paper.
4. Syllabus for General knowledge.
And all needed for tnpsc group 2 preparations (soon).

If you prepare in planned approach, then you can find the simple way to get good score in tnpsc group 2 exam.. And also it needs good effort to win in exam. You can easily pass in exam. Before all this, you too have one thing in mind, i.e you are going compete with nearly 2 lakhs candidates in group 2 exams.

I will give a simple guideline to prepare for TNPSC Examinations

TNPSC Exam is conducted in two phases:

1. Written test (descriptive type).
2. Interview

TNPSC Question:

Total question : 200
Total Marks : 300
and Interview process takes place for selecting candidates for Job. Interview is conducted by TamilNadu Public Service Commission.

Marks Needs to be selected:

For all category students , if you get 160 questions right then you will have more possible chance to get selected for interview.

Idea for TNPSC Exam:

Group 2 exam question paper will consist of 200 question in total. 100 questions from Tamil language or English language, and 100 questions based on general knowledge. First all, you must take enough time to prepare for language paper (Tamil or English). you must be able to get at least 90 questions right in language paper exam. It makes you easy to get good score in Group 2 exam.

So now you have to just get 70 questions right from the general knowledge part. It will be possible if you prepare hard every day for exam from the time of Notification to group 2 exams. Hard preparation does not mean Hard. In real, It is simple. 4 hours preparation for tnpsc exam is more than enough.

TNPSC General Knowledge Questions:

In general knowledge questions , questions are asked from various part .Those parts are General Science, current events of national and international importance, history and culture of India, geography, Indian Polity, Indian economy, Indian National Movement and Freedom struggle, Mental ability tests and other related fields(Maths, Quantitative Apps,Statics),And Basic questions on tamilnadu is also asked. Above is Over all syllabus for General knowledge questions. Detailed syllabus will be given soon.

Following words is said in tnpsc website.20 % of the questions in this paper shall be exclusively with reference to Tamil, Tamil nadu, language and literature, culture and heritage of its people. So you have to concentrate on tamilnadu culture, literature and history too. Questions asked in various parts in general knowledge is vary from question paper to question paper in group 2 exam. I will say you how the question was asked in last year question paper and how many question was asked in last year question paper. Question paper analysis-ed report will be published in Next article. Have look in this website to know more information about tnpsc exam. Current affairs questions and question paper analysis will be posted soon. All the best for preparation.

books for tnpsc

10th-Physics
8th-Physics + Chemistry
6th-Physics-P1
6th-Physics-P2
6th-Social Science (Samacheer kalvi)
9th-Chemistry
9th-Physics
9th-History
7th-Biology
7th-Physics-Chemistry
TNPSC Group-1 Original Q&A (2007) GK+GE
11th May 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for TNPSC exam? Books to be read?

Which edition samcheer kalvi books need to be followed... Present one (term wise) or old syllabus(non term) books.. Because general English varies between both editions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?