31st December 2010, 02:27 PM
prabhl

Which is the best field at this stage? Which college to prefer for the course?

which is d best engineering field at dis stage and preferred college for the course??

Related Questions:
  1. Which college or university to prefer after passing 12th non medical? Best entrance exams in this field?
  2. Would you prefer a field that interests you or a field which has confirmed high salaried job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I prefer government or private colleges? Amongst government college which one should I prefer?
  4. What should I do to make a career in Bioinformatics after 12th? Which field in Bioinformatics should I prefer?
  5. Which field shall I prefer in MPSC after completion of Graduation in Botany and working in Paramedical field? Required procedure for this?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  7. Opportunities after completing diploma and B.E in computer science? -- [New]
  8. What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Procedure of entry in IMA and EORM? I have passed B.Com
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Hindi from the best university?
  11. Which college should I prefer after scoring 71% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which course to prefer for doing PG in Medicine?
  13. Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT) and MCA? Benefits of doing M.Sc(IT)?
  14. Is there(MPSC) any field which I can prefer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which college should I prefer after scoring 15,000 in AIEEE?
  16. What are the other fields except engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
23rd April 2011, 05:36 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Which is the best field at this stage? Which college to prefer for the course?

Hello,
This is the age latest technology and computers. So Computer sc and Electronics branch is good running in the market. But in the engineering field the core branches has always on the top. Since its values and demand is fixed so i recommend to go for Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering or Civil engineering.
Almost all colleges offers these courses including the top most institutions like IITs and NITs or BITS. There are many government colleges in India also offers these courses.
23rd April 2011, 09:06 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best field at this stage? Which college to prefer for the course?

hi..
if you want to work in India then the best fields to opt is civil engineering,
with so much of infrastructure development going on in the country there is great demand for the civil engineering fraternity and in reality if we see there is an shortage of civil engineers in the country right now,
so if you become an civil engineer there is no doubt that you will be in great demand ,
as for as the best colleges are concerned for civil engineering some of them are
1.iits
2.nits
3.bhu
4.bits
5.vit
6.mit
7.srm
8.andhra university
9.delhi university
10.anna university
11.thapar university
12.osmania university
13.jadavpur university
23rd April 2011, 01:30 PM
rajilakshman

CSE and IT is best these days
19th September 2013, 03:52 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

This is the age latest technology and computers. So Computer sc and Electronics branch is good running in the market. But in the engineering field the core branches has always on the top. Since its values and demand is fixed so i recommend to go for Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering or Civil engineering.
Some of the colleges are listed below -

1.iits
2.nits
3.bhu
4.bits
5.vit
6.mit
7.srm
8.andhra university
9.delhi university
10.anna university
11.thapar university
19th September 2013, 03:53 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Some of the colleges are listed below -

1.iits
2.nits
3.bhu
4.bits
5.vit
6.mit
7.srm
8.andhra university
9.delhi university
10.anna university
11.thapar university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?