28th September 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Which college or university to prefer after passing 12th non medical? Best entrance exams in this field?

I m in a +2 class(non medical).I want to do B.tech from a well reputed college or university.
I want you to told me that which college or university I should prefer.And which are best entrance exams in this field????

Sahil Gupta(Punjab)
thanx..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I prefer Medical exam after passing 12th? Books to be referred?
  2. Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?
  3. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates?
  4. How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
  5. What courses to do after 11th Science?
  6. What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?
  7. How to go for medical after passing 12th? I have completed 10th standard
  8. Can I get any government job after passing NIOS 12th non medical? I have scored 65% in it
  9. How to join medical MBBS field? I am a PCMC student doing my 12th
  10. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  11. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
  12. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  13. Is it fine to repeat 12th in 2017 if want to study in medical field? -- [New]
  14. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  15. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  16. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  17. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
15th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which college or university to prefer after passing 12th non medical? Best entrance exams in this field?

hello friend,

if you want to do B.tech ,
then there are many Entrance exams which held for the admission into B.tech
like IIT,Aieee,WBJEE,and many more .
so just give that exam with good preparation .
if you get good rank then you automatically get top universities.
good luck.
16th December 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college or university to prefer after passing 12th non medical? Best entrance exams in this field?

i want to get admission in delhi in engineer collage for b.tech.which test should i prepare to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?