9th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I prefer government or private colleges? Amongst government college which one should I prefer?

sir, i got gn(231) rank in see mba and want to take admission in one of the best college.
so should i prefer govt college or go for pvt one? amongst govt colleges which should i prefer for? please suggest me some best.
thanxx
pankaj

22nd July 2011, 03:14 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I prefer government or private colleges? Amongst government college which one should I prefer?

Hi, the college you are going to choose plays a significant role in your future performance. You need to choose a college wit good faculty and laboratory than anything as it decide your performance. If your course is not practical oriented you can choose either squate or government college.
The major difference between the two is the fee fee will be less in government college
3rd June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I prefer government or private colleges? Amongst government college which one should I prefer?

Hello,
I have completed my class 12 and now i'm searching for some colleges in Kolkata. The thing is that many people say to apply for government colleges rather than private colleges because the worth of a government college degree is more than a private college degree. I'm confused and need some advice. Is it really true? If i go for my job or higher studies,will i be judged on the fact from which college have i graduated from,like a private or government college? I wish to go to a college named Bhawanipur College and its a private college,shall i apply for a private college? Is it good?
Please answer my question ASAP!
Thank You,
Ayan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?