8th September 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do a career in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma computer engineering

I have completed diloma comp engeering but i want to do career in automobile engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do degree in Automobile engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering
  2. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  6. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  7. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
  8. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. What are the available course options after completing 3 yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  12. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [New]
  13. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  14. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  16. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. What should be done after 10th standard and what is the percentage
  18. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?

12th May 2014, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a career in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma computer engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diloma comp engeering but i want to do career in automobile engineering
Nice to see that you're aspiring to make your career in Automobile Engineering Course. After Completing Diploma having lot of Opportunities to make your career in Automobile Engineering.

After Completing Diploma course you may apply for Bachelor Engineering Course or PG Diploma Programs Courses.

You may apply for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme. In Lateral Entry Scheme you may direly Join in Second year in B.T/B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course.

So, You may make your career in Automobile Engineering by apply B.E/B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course after Completing Diploma course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?