8th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Aniee Sharma

Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?

What could be the best institute for CA course if I am a science student in intermediate scoring 75% ? Should I join any tution classes for the preparation of entrance? What book you recommendate for the entrance? Where can I get previous entrance's questions?

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  2. Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?
  3. GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  5. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  6. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  7. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  8. HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?
  9. Past years papers for SAIL(MT) exam? Which books to be referred?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  11. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  12. Books to be referred for Assistant Station Master exam? Previous 5 years question papers with solutions
  13. Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held? -- [New]
  14. How should I crack the AIIMS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?
  16. Good books for preparation for MSc Entrance for Botany? Previous years question papers for MSc Botany Entrance?
  17. How to become an IPS officer? Previous 5 years question papers? Books to be referred to prepare for the test?
  18. Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
3rd February 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?

i am b.com grad.i want go for ca course.would it be good for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?