12th July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Best stream in which I can get more salary?

Which is the best stream in which i will get more sallarx how much?and which low and how much?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better in B.Tech, CSE and ECE? Which stream provides good salary?
  2. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  3. Best stream in which I should do M.Tech so that I could get a good salary? Which are the scholarships related to M.Tech?
  4. Which diploma engineering stream should I study? How much is the salary of DME for fresher?
  5. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  6. Easy methods to solve Mental Ability Questions?
  7. What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?
  8. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  9. What is the minimum salary after doing BSc with maths? Which stream is preferred the most forIIM jobs?
  10. Salary after Pilot training? Can we join without science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best stream in which I can get more salary?
  12. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  13. Which courses are there in commerce stream for Humanities which provide high salary?
  14. What is the scope and salary of diploma in medical stream? I have passed my 10th
  15. Can Commerce Stream students appear for IAS exam?Names of the services for commerce stream?
  16. What is the scope of opting Biotechnology after class 10?
  17. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  18. Which field is a best choice for me as per salary being an Engineer from ECE stream?
3rd October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best stream in which I can get more salary?

in which commerce stream i can get highest salary
14th December 2012, 05:47 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear, you can get good salary according to your capabilities, if you have good skills in your self then you'll definitely get good salary package. Any ways, the stream which has the great scope are listed below:

1. Science stream
2. Engineering
3. Chartered Accountant
4. Civil Services
5. Researcher
6. Graphic Designer
7. CS
8. Animator
9. UPSC
10. Bank Jobs

Wish you all the very best.
3rd February 2013, 08:13 PM
Kangkan sarania

Sir, Starting percentage for this job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?