21st August 2012, 04:09 PM
simly14

Which are the best institutes for me for Astrophysics? What is the eligibility criteria?

i am currently a standard 12th student and i want to know what are da best institutes to do my pg in astrophysics and their eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 institutes offering courses in astrophysics? What is the mode of admission and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  4. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria?
  5. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  7. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  9. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  11. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  13. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  14. Eligibility to appear in integrated Ph.D in Astrophysics from IISC?
  15. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  16. Eligibility for doing M.Phil in Astrophysics?
  17. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  18. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?
4th March 2013, 08:30 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for me for Astrophysics? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hai,

List of top 10 institutes offering Astrophysics in India:-

Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Banglore,

St.Xavier's college, Kolkata,

Gulbarga university, Gulbarga.

JNTU college of engineering, Hyderabad,

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune,

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani,

Andhra university, Vishakapatnam,

Punjabi university,Punjabi,

Karnataka city college, Banglore,

Institute of physics, Bhubaneshwar,

Berhampur university, Berhampur,

College of science and technology, Vishakapatnam.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?