6th August 2012, 04:25 PM
harish kumar28

How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?

gud morning sir, i am B.sc (m.p.el). i want do msc astrophysics or nuclear physics. which universities offering this courses. what is the eligibility criteria for doing this courses ? where should i take coaching for entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  2. List of top institutes offering MSc in Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  3. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  4. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  6. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  7. Universities across the globe for M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? -- [New]
  8. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  9. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  10. List of top 10 institutes offering courses in astrophysics? What is the mode of admission and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  12. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  14. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  16. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  17. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics?
  18. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
18th November 2012, 12:05 PM
shweta gera

Default Re: How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Both astrophysics and nuclear physics are the good options in M.Sc. You should choose anyone of it according to your interest. There are many universities which are offering these courses. You should fill exam forms for it like IIT-JAM, TIFR, JEST, JNU, D.U(for nuclear physics). You can take coaching from Hyderabad as well as from Delhi for it. In Delhi, career endeavour is the best coaching institute for its coaching. You can also do correspondence coaching course from VPM Kota classes. They will send you theory notes and good numerical portion as well as previous year question papers. This will be much helpfull in preparing for it. This will be the common prepration for all exams for M.Sc.
Best of luck!
4th January 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?

is there any coaching centre for entrance exams such as IIT jam ,etc in Kerala?
23rd June 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I HVE 12TH PASS WITH 71% IN PCM FROM CBSE BOARD AND I M LOOKING ADMISN IN GOVT. Astrophysics COLLEGES.SUGEST ME COLLEGES NAME WHERE ADMISN IS SARTED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?