22nd January 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best jobs available in Air Force? For which job am I eligible to apply for?

Hellow sir,iam studing b.tech 3rd year(2011-2012) and iam intrested in air force ,i dont no any information about airforce jobs,please tell me abot the best jobs in airforce ,and which job iam eligible for apply ,i have up to 3-1 sem 61% of marks also

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?
  2. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  3. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  4. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  5. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  6. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for jobs in Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineerig
  8. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  9. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  10. Chances of admission of a married girl in India Airforce?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  12. How to join Air Force? Am I eligible for Air Force after passing 12th with 87%?
  13. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  14. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  15. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  16. How can I get air force job?
  17. How can female candidates make a career in Airforce?
  18. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
25th January 2012, 09:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best jobs available in Air Force? For which job am I eligible to apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hellow sir,iam studing b.tech 3rd year(2011-2012) and iam intrested in air force ,i dont no any information about airforce jobs,please tell me abot the best jobs in airforce ,and which job iam eligible for apply ,i have up to 3-1 sem 61% of marks also
If you are interested in Air Force and want to join It, you may write Combined Defense Service Exam conducted twice a year by Union Public Service Commission. This is an common entrance exam for recruitment of officers in the defense forces of India, including Indian Air Force.
To be eligible, you must complete your B.Tech program and must have studied Maths and Physics in the higher secondary level, which I am sure you did.
Apart from this, the minimum eligible age for the exam is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years.
Once you are a graduate, you can watch out for the notification of the exam which is published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission and Employment News along with other Major Newspapers of India.
14th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best jobs available in Air Force? For which job am I eligible to apply for?

i want about interviews after entrance exam
12th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for air force.I had done 12th in arts. I have secured 80% marks.

thank you.
6th July 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I am the Stident of Commerce and completed M.Com in 2008. is there is any oppertunity in
Air force . I am 28 years Old.
28th July 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing btech 4th year so i join airline so please understood me about airline that how to join the air force
28th July 2012, 02:34 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,

To be AIRMEN

How to apply:

Information regarding Scheduled Test is advertised in the leading National Dailies and Rozgar Samachar/Employment New as and when the schedule is announced.

Information regarding Recruitment Rallies is published in prominent local news papers as and when they are planned in certain areas.
Recruitment Rallies are meant for selection of candidates from a particular geographical location only. Hence, one is required to be domicile of that area.

Subjects and syllabus for each stream are given in the OFFICIAL website.

AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA to be AIRMEN

Group 'X': 17 - 22 Years :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.
OR
Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Eligible trades:Technical Trades

Group 'Y' : 17 -22 Years :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Vocational courses conducted by CBSE and Kerala Board recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) only are eligible.
Eligible trades: All Group 'Y' Trades (Except Musician Trade)

Group 'Z' : 17-25 Years :
Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards, should be between 17-25 years of age and should be proficient in playing at least one musical instrument of the following:
Trumpet /Bass/ Violin/ Saxophone/ Clarinet/ Euphonium /Jass-Drum/ Piccolo/Bass Trombone/ Key Board/ Guitar/ Sarod/ Viola/ Cello/ Contra Bass (String Bass).
Eligible trades: Musician Trade

To be in the National Defence Academy
You can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India.

How to apply:

You start by sending your application.

Watch out for the advertisement inviting applications in the leading newspapers and the Employment News.
After you spot the relevant ad, you send your application in the format mentioned in the advertisement, before the last date of receiving of application.

Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years At the time of commencement of training.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.
For Army wing:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with 60% marks.

For Navy:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , chemistry , mathematics with 60% marks.

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , mathematics.

Advertisemet Schedule
March and October every year( Advertisement released by UPSC).

N.D.A Exam Date,2012 :-

Date of Notification : 31.12.11

Last date for receipt of application : 30.01.12

Date of examination : 15.04.12

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?