12th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?

hi

i'm a girl and i'm doing my post graduation in electronics(last year).. but in 10+2 i had took bio science. i.e , i didn't had mathematics.. can i apply in air force .. if yes ,
* for which posts can i apply
* wht's the procedure
* whn should i apply
* can i take the advantage of my branch (electronics) without mathematics in air force ??

please give a replay ..

15th February 2012, 09:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi

i'm a girl and i'm doing my post graduation in electronics(last year).. but in 10+2 i had took bio science. i.e , i didn't had mathematics.. can i apply in air force .. if yes ,
* for which posts can i apply
* wht's the procedure
* whn should i apply
* can i take the advantage of my branch (electronics) without mathematics in air force ??

please give a replay ..
Since you have done your post graduation in Electronics, you apply for the Technical Branch of Indian Air Force provided you have scored atleast 60% in the qualifying examination.
As far as age limit is concerned, you need to be within 18-28 years.
To be considered eligible for this branch, you don't need to have Mathematics in your Higher Secondary level.
The notification for recruitment of men and women candidates in the Technical Branch is issued in the month of December every year and is published on the official website of Indian Air Force as well as on India's well known Newspapers including Employment News.
12th March 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10 2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?

Then through which way I can entered into air force or military after my graduation under sociology.
10th June 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10 2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?

Sir I saw that degree holders at any discipline can apply for AFCAT/ ground duty/administration and logistics. I have completed BA English literature but I can't apply for AFCAT . Because there is no corresponding subject to choose on application form. So what could I do? Is there any option?
30th June 2018, 07:50 PM
shekharbtn

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?

You can apply for Air force Y Group Online Form, But you cannot apply for X group as Mathematics is mandatory.

Age Limit:
Y Group Both Candidate:Born Between 14-07-1998 to 26-06-2002

Qualification Required
12th Exam Passed with 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English Subject OR
2 Years Vocation Course with 50% Marks

Physical Standard
Height: 152.5 CM
Chest: Minimum 5 CM Expand
Weight: 55 Kg
Application Start: 3-07-2018

You can google for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?