28th May 2011, 09:42 AM
poonkuzhali1

How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?

sir how to get free seat in medical colleges and what are the exams i want to writeyfor it.what is the fee structure in the medical.how many years i want to study.i want the complete detail about the medecine.please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  2. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure for LAWCET?
  4. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  5. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  8. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  9. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  10. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  11. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  12. Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?
  13. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?
  16. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  17. Full details of top 10 medical colleges and their ranking cutoff? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com
26th September 2011, 11:14 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?

no of years to be invested- 5 and a half years.
govt fees in kerala- 25, 000 per year ( increased recently, was 10,000)
you would need to write the Kerala PMT exam for admission in medical field
27th September 2011, 10:40 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?

hi dear
To get free seat in Medical college you have to score good rank in your Entrance exam.
There are many entrance exam like.
State jee, iit , keam, aipmt etc......

below are some medical college & there fees structure of thier course........

good luck............
5th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

students who have scored 195 and above cut off,can get the medical seat in chennai?
what will be the fees structure for this?
6th April 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir which medical colgs are provide free seat in chennai and i want fee structure of it....i want immediatly plz help me.....
14th February 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

if i get 185-190 cut off ill get government collages?
12th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to saw the seat which was blank in USA.
13th May 2013, 01:18 AM
deepthi777...
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonkuzhali1 View Post
sir how to get free seat in medical colleges and what are the exams i want to writeyfor it.what is the fee structure in the medical.how many years i want to study.i want the complete detail about the medecine.please help me
hi,
You can get free seat for MBBS in India by clearing AFMC entrance exam.
Institutes like AIIMS, provides lowest fee structure compared to other government colleges.
You can write state PMTs and clear them with high rank to get admitted with low fee.
The course duration of MBBS is five and half years. That is, 4 years of studies and one year compulsory internship.
28th May 2013, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

min. marks required in neet to get a good govt.med. colledge.? also recommend books from neet point of view.
1st February 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir Iam the student of hyd In which college i get free seat in medicine
13th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , i'm studying 10th now . I want to get admission in a good med.coll in chennai after my 12th . Pls help me to pursue my dream and pls suggest what courses to study , what to follow to get seat in counselling . pls help
20th May 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir how to get free seat in medical colleges and what are the exams i want to writeyfor it.what is the fee structure in the medical.how many years i want to study.i want the complete detail about the medecine.Which colleges are best for studying for madicine in INDIA Which one is the best course for madicine ...... Please Help me sir ......
9th May 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get free seat in top 10 medical colleges and which exam we have to write in that colleges
2nd January 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

To get a free seat firstly you have to work hard . You have to take the two years I.e., 11 & 12 seriously as penance and in entrance exam you have to get a minimum of 560/720

Good luck......
27th February 2017, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

How many numbers of free seats available in india and what are the number of marks required to get a free seat ,sir.
Please I want the information immediate please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?