29th March 2011, 08:43 PM
suhas dj

Which is the best option between Biochemistry and MBA?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm pursing B.sc in chemistry, botany & zoology as well as working as customer care executive in pune. I'm looking either for Biochemistry or MBA.so which is the best option for career prospect.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  2. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  3. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  4. M.Sc in Biochemistry is best to do after B.Sc general? Biochemistry will be tough for me?
  5. List of courses to do after B.Sc Biochemistry except M.Sc?
  6. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  7. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?
  8. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  11. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  12. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  13. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  14. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  16. Which course is better under MBA? Does HR a safe option to pursue MBA?
  17. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  18. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
30th March 2011, 08:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option between Biochemistry and MBA?

You need to decide whether you more interested in a technical job or you would like a administrative role. You need to decide on the job profile you would like to take up. If you would like to join the corporate world then certainly you must pursue MBA. If you prefer joining research lab, teaching etc then you can go in for Biochemistry. You can take up an MBA after completing course in Biochemistry too.
21st July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

we are confused what is the best option between Bsc -Biochemistry and Bfarm ? pl. help me
3rd July 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which course in a better option after doing bsc biotechnology?mba or msc?which have wide scope??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?