22nd September 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc. in Food Technology a good option for B.Sc. freshers?

I want to study the M.Sc in food technology but some one told me that it is not a good option to choose. So please help me regarding this?

23rd September 2015, 02:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is M.Sc. in Food Technology a good option for B.Sc. freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study the M.Sc in food technology but some one told me that it is not a good option to choose. So please help me regarding this?
Yes, of course M.Sc in Food Technology is the Good option for B.Sc Fresher. There is good career scope available for those candidates who have completed their M.Sc Food Science course. After completing M.Sc in Food Science one can make their career in the research oriented program in the Food Technology based sectors. You can also work in reputed companies such as Keloggs, Parle etc. as trainees as well as employees.
24th September 2015, 12:49 AM
bhaskar12rock

Really the food technology is best choice.
Because human beings cannot alive without food.
They wanted new items each and every day.
So ur research or service can be valuable for future.
27th September 2015, 06:22 PM
sukhpal0015

Hello,
I found no reason that why people say it is not a good option. In my point of view,m.sc with food tech us a best option you have. B.sc fresher's came .ostly from honour so they understand very well that they need to go in specific field. If you go in food line then there are various option. You can go in MNC companies as well as got government jobs like food inspector. So I found it a very useful and trusty option. Go for it without any hesitation.
22nd February 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hii
i want to know complete description about m.sc in Food technology including syllabus as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?