28th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best short term courses in Gulf Counties? Which are the best institutes? What is the course fee?

which is the best short term course that offer better job in gulf countries?
Which are the best institutes?
What will be the course fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  2. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  3. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  4. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  5. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  6. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  7. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  9. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  10. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  11. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  12. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  13. Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?
  14. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  15. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  16. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  17. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  18. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best short term courses in Gulf Counties? Which are the best institutes? What is the course fee?

i am indian working as store man in oman for three year . I have not get much salary to stay with my family in oman or any gulf country. Iwant to change my job profile becauce there is nothing more do in my job profile. I want to know if you sugest me any good diploma coure which i can complete after get good salary in gulf.pls
15th August 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best short term courses in Gulf Counties? Which are the best institutes? What is the course fee?

Sir, I am graduate with computer diploma & knowledge of Telly Accounting.
So, I want to build my career in gulf countries. But I don't know how can do it.
Guide way to reach designation.
11th November 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Best short-term course after iti diesel mechanic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?