20th April 2018, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt in 11th to further study Tourism Management?

Hello, I am interested to study Tourism Management in future. I am a student of 10th standard and just given my Board exam. I am waiting for my result. So, I want to know which stream I should take in 11th standard for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  2. Best stream after 10th for 11th to study Travel and Tourism later in graduation?
  3. Which stream to opt for in 11th to study Wedding Planning and Management? Which are the courses at graduate level?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  5. Which stream to choose in 11th in order to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer in future?
  6. Which stream should I choose to study in 11th to further join Event Management field?
  7. Which subject should I choose among Business Studies and Mathematics to score good marks in H.S.?
  8. Which stream and what combination of subjects to choose in 11th to study Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can a 12th with Science stream study a degree course in Travel and Tourism? List of courses and colleges for it?
  10. What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  12. Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students
  13. Which stream to opt for in 11th to study for Airplane Pilot course in future? -- [New]
  14. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  15. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  16. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  17. Tourism related job-oriented courses for Master of Tourism Management final year student?
  18. Possibility to opt Agriculture in 12th after completing 11th with Commerce stream? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same?
30th April 2018, 04:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt in 11th to further study Tourism Management?

Bachelor of Tourism Management it is 3 year duration course. The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in a recognised board.

So, you have to pursue science stream to appear for examination to get admission in the course.

Some of the institutes offering the course is :

Lovely Professional University.

Sai Nath University.

International Institute of Management Studies.
30th April 2018, 05:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt in 11th to further study Tourism Management?

The eligibility to get admission in Bachelor degree in Tourism Management course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Science stream.

So, you have to pursue 11th and 12th in science stream.

The entrance examination is conducted by institutes to get admission in the course.
30th April 2018, 06:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BTC ( Bachelor in Tourism Management ) and it is three year bachelor degree course and course is offered on the semester scheme.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have science stream in 12th.

So, you have to complete your 12th in science stream to appear for examination to get admission in tourism management course.
24th July 2021, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

yes i have a one quation i want to do a tour lider job in futur so which strims and corces
27th July 2021, 05:41 PM
abinaya545

Plan organise promotional, business and social events. They're responsible for running a range of events, ensuring the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed properly. Events play a huge part in the success of a brand or an organisation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?