6th March 2013, 03:14 PM
asardeen

How to become a customs officer? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student

how to became a custom officer
sir,am doing diploma mechanical engineering can i get airport custom officer job pls reply am very eager for ur reply pls

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a custom officer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Should I go in the field of customs or port management after passing Marine engineering? Procedure to become a customs officer?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Can I get a job in customs after passing diploma in electricals and electronics engineering?
  5. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  6. How can I become an ordinary Customs Officer?
  7. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Diploma is enough to become Customs Officer?
  9. Can I appear for Officer Entrance Exam after completion of my 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which exams do I need to crack to become a customs officer after MCA?
  11. How to become a Customs Officer? Required qualifications to become Customs Officer? Which books to refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is th eprocedure to become a custom officer? I am a engineering student(IT)
  13. Should I go in the field of customs and port management? What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  14. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  15. What percentage marks is required in B.Sc for applying post for customs officer in airports?
  16. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student? -- [New]
  18. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
5th May 2013, 04:41 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a customs officer? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student

CUSTOMS OFFICER:
Customs officer you need to qualify Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC.
Check for the Dates on official website:http://upsc.gov.in/ .
Customs officers mainly take care of import and Export materials.

Eligibility criteria :
You must have acquired a basic age of 19 years and A bachelor's degree with 55% marks.

To prepare for the Union Public Service Commission exams, You have keep track of Exam Dates on www.upsc.gov.in Or in Employment News.
3rd September 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a customs officer? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student

How to become a customs officer? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
25th September 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in airport after doing diploma in mechanical?
27th October 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I'm finish the DEEE I'm become airport customs officer ?
13th August 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical Engineering. I want to go into airlines Profession.
so which course can i do..??
17th July 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is any jobs on diploma for customs officer what is that job
17th October 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a customer officer if I studied in polytechnin
18th January 2022, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir if customs job is eligible for diploma in architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?