13th July 2012, 11:03 PM
Rohan asati

Which is the best stream after B.E? I am final year student

sir, i am a final yr student. Iwant to know best stream after B.E?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream after B.E? I am final year student
  2. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  4. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  5. List of the government jobs for ECE students? I am doing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. Possibility to pursue M.Tech in Architecture for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  7. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  9. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. How to do my final year project if I am a BCA final year student
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Bank officer's exam for final year engineering student?
  13. Can a B.Tech final year student apply for the job? I am a B.Tech final year student
  14. Which Jobs can I apply being a candidate having secured an aggregate of 60% in BE with EC stream?
  15. Percentage required in 12th Board exam to get CBSE Scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for CDS exam after doing B.Pharm final year?
  17. Which stream can I swap to in final year of my Bachelor Degree if I have cleared second year with Computer Science stream?
  18. Can I take the exam of UPSC in final year? I am a BCA final year student
14th July 2012, 06:57 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best stream after B.E? I am final year student

Hi,
You can go for a job now. Although I suggest master degree after graduation completion. But since you are from B.E. genre, you can definitely go for a job now. M.E. will require you to go through a joint entrance examination. On clearing that with good rank you will be able to go for M.E. in good universities. Now what happens is that M.E. entrance examination is a bit tough. One such joint entrance is TANCET(Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test). Normally clearing this in one go becomes difficult for B.E. candidates. So if you cannot clear it then you will still have one year ahead of you before you could try for the next one.

So if you have a job to go along with you, your year would be a wastage and you will be able to get salary as well try for M.E. together. The jobs you could go right now are for process engineer in chemical hubs or chemical industries, production engineer in government organizations like IOCL or ONGS. Even BHEL and Reliance are very good choices for jobs.
14th July 2012, 08:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream after B.E? I am final year student

You have not mentioned the specialization during B.E. Options available will depend on the same. One of the options is go for post graduation. Choose between M.E. and MBA depending on your interest areas. Other than this short courses like SPA, CAD, JAVA etc are available. Select the stream which will help you in achieving your career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?