5th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

hello.. right now i m final year student in b.tech having a stream of computerscience so, con you tell me which goverment job best for me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  3. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  4. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  6. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  8. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  9. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  10. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  11. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Which exams are suitable for a B.Tech computer science student?
  13. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  14. Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?
  15. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  18. What kind of government jobs can I apply for after studying final year B.Tech
30th April 2015, 02:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello.. right now i m final year student in b.tech having a stream of computerscience so, con you tell me which goverment job best for me ?
There are so many opportunities and career scope for Computer Science Engineering students in government sector.

You can appear for the government entrance exams for the following organizations:

>>National Informatics Centre.

>>Defense Research and Development Organization.

>>Central Bureau of Investigation.

>>Center for Development of Advance Computing.

>>National Investigation Agency.

>>Electronic Corporation of India Limited.

>>Steel Authority of India Limited.

>>Bharat Electronics Limited.

You can also appear for following exams:

>>IBPS Bank PO and Clerk exam.

>>Civil Services examinations.

>>Combined Defense Services exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?