13th November 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue M.Tech in Architecture for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? List of colleges with admission procedure?

Hello
I am a final year b.tech student in civil stream.....
Is it possible for me to do m.tech in architecture....?
If so, please do send me the process and
the colleges offering the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  2. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges?
  3. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  5. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of some non GATE colleges or universities for M.Tech in software engineering? I am a B.Tech CSE final year student
  7. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  8. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  9. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  10. How should I pursue M.Tech from IISC?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech after a score of 441 in GATE Instrumentation and rank 845?
  12. Eligibility for GATE exam? What are the categories in M.Tech?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  14. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  15. Procedure for admission in B.Ed Home Science? When does the admission start for B.Ed?
  16. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Eligibility to pursue BFA program for D.Arch final year student?
16th November 2014, 01:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue M.Tech in Architecture for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? List of colleges with admission procedure?

No, it is not possible to pursue M.Tech in Architecture without completion of Bachelor's degree course. To be eligible to get admission in M.Tech course, you must have completed four years Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. And even after completion of Bachelor's degree course, you can get admission in M.Tech in Architecture course because the candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in Architecture stream are only eligible to get admission in M.Tech in Architecture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?