28th December 2011, 11:05 AM
wasim.ahmed

Which stream can I swap to in final year of my Bachelor Degree if I have cleared second year with Computer Science stream?

hi,

i have cleared second year of bachelor degree with computer scinece stream want change stream for final year of bachelor degree. to which stream i am eligible to swap.

15th March 2016, 09:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream can I swap to in final year of my Bachelor Degree if I have cleared second year with Computer Science stream?

Sorry, it is not possible to change your stream now after pursuing two year of bachelor degree.

As, candidates have to pursue the same course in all years of degree and so you have to also pursue computer science only in your final year of degree.

For more information if.you have any doubt leave your message at our forum page.
15th March 2016, 11:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream can I swap to in final year of my Bachelor Degree if I have cleared second year with Computer Science stream?

No, you cannot change the stream in 3rd year or 2nd year of graduation degree. So now you have to pursue the same course in 3rd year.

I.e you have to pursue computer science in final year of the degree also.
26th December 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelor's computer and then BEd (subject science n maths) . Now as my graduation sub n Bed sub is different I can't teach higher standard. So now can I gate direct admission to third year plane bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?