24th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?

i am in the 12th std science stream. i would like to know what are the different career options in the teaching stream after clearing the NET exam. what is the salary stucture like? and how much is the minimum percentage needed by the candidate?will i be able to teach in the degree college?

10th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?

i am a 12 class (pcm) student can i apply for scra.how many attempts are possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?