24th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?

i am in the 12th std science stream. i would like to know what are the different career options in the teaching stream after clearing the NET exam. what is the salary stucture like? and how much is the minimum percentage needed by the candidate?will i be able to teach in the degree college?

Related Questions:
  1. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  2. Courses available for me after scoring 58% in M.A English?
  3. What are the career options after clearing NET or JRF in public administration
  4. Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?
  5. Minimum qualification needed for NET PGT exam?
  6. Career options available in Teaching and higher studies in a small city of Haryan?
  7. Can I apply for BTC after doing regular BCA from Kanpur University?
  8. Scope of BA course with major Economics to get a good job?
  9. Details about NET exam? Minimum qualifying marks for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. What are the career options for me except teaching after Graduation in Bio subjects?
  12. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?
  13. Procedure to become a Lecturer in government college? Which all competitive exams to clear?
  14. Benefit of clearing UGC NET exam? What would be the salary soon after clearing the UGC NET exam?
  15. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?
  16. What is pure Science all about? Requirements needed for it? Is it possible to take pure Science after 12th? How much percentage of marks required to be eligible? Job opportunities and Salary structure?
  17. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  18. Career options in History except Teaching?
5th October 2011, 02:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?

You need to have a post graduation degree to attend the NET exam. The minimum cut off percentage for attending this exam is a minimum of 55% for the general category students. Once you attend the NET exam and pass in it, you can enter in to the field of academics as teachers in various government colleges. The salary for the UGC lecturers is high when compared to others. It may purely depend on their grade i.e. number of years of experience.
28th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?

what is the minimum percentage for net in graduation and post graduation?
2nd March 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in physiology,what are my career options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?