15th March 2016, 09:29 AM
naveen11971

Best suitable career to choose having poor marks in 12th Maths?

I have cleared my 12 board exams but i have got very poor marks in maths except this i got very good marks in other subjects. Please guide me for the best future career i choose which is suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose for my career being weak in Maths?
  2. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  3. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine?
  5. Can I join Computer field after scoring poor marks in 10th and 12th?
  6. Which career and college is suitable for me according to my 12th marks?
  7. Career options after 12th standard with commerce for a student with poor financial condition?
  8. Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?
  9. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  10. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  11. Which subject should I take in 11th class between science and commerce?
  12. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
  13. What are the suitable career options after 12th related to Physics?
  14. Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?
  15. After B.Com with 56% what should I do? Which is the most suitable course for me if I have good communication skills in Malyalam?
  16. Confused over choosing a suitable career after 12th?
  17. Career options after passing 12th without Maths and Physics with 60% marks
  18. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Mechanical being a candidate having interest in Maths and poor in Physics?
15th March 2016, 05:36 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best suitable career to choose having poor marks in 12th Maths?

Having poor knowledge in Maths is not a problem. If you want to be strong enough in Maths, you can - with hard work and strong efforts.

If you don't have interest at all in getting strong in Maths and if you want to leave it, then I would suggest you to go for Science stream in your 12th class that includes subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

You don't see any Mathematical problems in Botany and Zoology.

However you will come across some Mathematical problems in Physics and Chemistry. You don't need to worry about it. If you are strong in the concept/process and if you have basic calculations knowledge, you can solve those problems.

Soon after the completion of 12th class in Science stream, I would suggest you to opt for any of the below top professional courses
MBBS
BDS
Veterinary
Pharmacy
Nursing courses.

You can also opt for 3 year Graduation course in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects
Biotechnology
Bio-Chemistry
Microbiology
Bio-Informatics etc.

Agricultural B.Sc is also one of the best choice.
15th March 2016, 07:23 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best suitable career to choose having poor marks in 12th Maths?

# You have explained in the query that you have poor performance in subject Mathematics. So, it is better for you to do graduation in Arts i.e. go for pursuing B.A. degree.

# After completion of B.A degree, you should go for MBA.

# Another option before you to go for BCA after 10+2. After BCA, you should go for MCA.

# Apart from above mentioned options, there is endless list of following options:

* Fashion Designing course
* ITI courses
* Flight Crew course
* Mass Communication
* Animation Course
* Web Designing Course
* Bachelor of General Law
* Diploma course in sales and marketing
* Diploma in Marine Field
* Event Management Course
* Travel and Tourism Courses
* Courses in acting/music/dance
* Radio Jockey and Disc Jockey
* Computer Hardware and Networking Courses
* Photography Courses
* Diplomas courses in Industrial courses
* Paramedic or Occupational Therapist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?