26th September 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?

Sir/Mam,

my phy che & maths is very poor . i failed last year in these papers . now which subject do i choose in graduation ?? Can you please let me know the course which would be easy for me? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thank you!

27th September 2015, 01:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

my phy che & maths is very poor . i failed last year in these papers . now which subject do i choose in graduation ?? Can you please let me know the course which would be easy for me? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thank you!
Since, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are major subject. You can't do Graduation in Science stream without those subjects. It mandatory that you must study those subject to make your career bright. If you don't want to study those subject at Graduation then you can pursue for B.A or BBA course. Make sure before selecting the Graduation course. BBA or B.A is totally different specialization of Science stream.
28th September 2015, 12:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?

Since, you have passed the 10+2 from the science stream you are eligible to change the stream in the graduation.

So according to me if you do not have interest in the science stream you can take the admission in the Arts, Commerce or any vocational course for the graduation degree according to your interest.

As candidates can perform well in the any subject if they work hard and have interest in the particular subject.
29th September 2015, 11:42 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

If you are poor in Science subjects then you can choose arts stream.

You have options like Arts.
Management. (BBM, CS)
General Graduation. (B.A)
Hons Graduation.(B.A Hons)

And you have LLB and Some other graduations also.

And you have Bachelor of mass communication

Bachelor of journalism
advertising
Film studies
Drama theater.

And you have hotel management, fashion designing also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?