9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg... am planning to do masters in canada in automobile enng... am i eligible? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back with the complete details on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  2. Can I do masters in automobile engineering after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  5. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  7. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  8. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department? -- [Most Discussed]
10th September 2016, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg... am planning to do masters in canada in automobile enng... am i eligible? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back with the complete details on this.
You have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, So you are not eligible for masters degree in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Masters curse in Automobile Engineering.

You can do masters course in Canada but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
4th May 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Can I do BE Mechanical Engineering from AMIE after doing B.Tech in Tool Engineering How many papers I have to appear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?