11th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?

I ll be completing my B.tech Electrical Engineering this year. I'm looking forward to place my career grounds in the automobile industry (more of in hybrid or fully electrical vehicle).
which universities would be best for me in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  3. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  5. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  7. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Can I do masters in automobile engineering after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  12. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  13. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  17. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  18. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
11th July 2016, 06:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?

To be eligible to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany, you must have passed Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering course from a recognised university. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. The universities which would be best for you can be known based on your B.Tech aggregate and your score in IELTS examinations. I suggest you to join any consultancy for selection of universities and regarding admission process as they take complete responsibility of admission till you receive i20 (admission letter) from the German University.
11th July 2016, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I ll be completing my B.tech Electrical Engineering this year. I'm looking forward to place my career grounds in the automobile industry (more of in hybrid or fully electrical vehicle).
which universities would be best for me in germany?
No, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering candidates are not eligible for masters in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Masters in Automobile Engineering.

But you should qualify in GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?