20th June 2017, 12:32 PM
sachin semwal

Which is the better aerospace engineering or B.Sc agriculture course?

Which is the better aerospace engineering or B.Sc agriculture course? Can you please suggest me the best course forward? I need the best suggestion on this for the way forward. Kindly give me the details on this soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  2. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?
  5. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?
  7. Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering
  8. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  9. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  14. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  15. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  16. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  17. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
21st June 2017, 12:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better aerospace engineering or B.Sc agriculture course?

As per my knowledge, Bachelor of Techonology in Aerospace Engineering is best course for you rather than B.Sc agriculture course. B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering is an undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course.

The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering course is 60%. The name of best college for you are given below.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

=> Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore

=> Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics - RGMCA, Jaipur

=> Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - Coimbatore Campus, Coimbatore

=> Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization - AERO, Pune

NOTE: The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. In order to get admission in good government college, you have to score good marks in entrance examination.
21st June 2017, 12:02 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Which is the better aerospace engineering or B.Sc agriculture course?

Both are the good courses, but B.Sc (Agriculture) having more job opportunities in government as well as private sectors. In Aerospace Engineering , More money is required during studying, training and you should have special skills for getting job. On other side, You can earn more as a Aerospace Engineer. You should choose any one course as per your Interest, Skills and Condition.

After B.Sc (Agriculture)
You will have job opportunities in the fields such as Plantation, Fertilizer Manufacturing Companies, Agriculture Production Marketing, Food Processing Units, Agriculture Machinery Industries etc.

Job Types
- Agriculture Officer
- Production Manager
- Farm Manager
- Production Manager
- Agriculture Loan Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Research Officer

After Aerospace Engineering
You will have career opportunities in the fields such as Airlines, Air Force, Aviation Corporation, Helicopter Companies, Defence Ministry etc.
21st June 2017, 11:28 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>> Both the course are better in there own field. If you want to make career as aerospace engineer then you should opt for aerospace engineering , student who want to do research activities in agriculture they can opt for B.Sc in agriculture degree.

Career scope in Aerospace engineering.
>> Job opportunities in Airlines, Air force, defence, helicopter companies, aviation companies , NASA are available.
>> Top recruiters are : HAL , DRDO, ISRO, Air India, Civil aviation.

Career scope in B.Sc agriculture
>> Job opportunities in ITC, Monsanto and Cargill, IARI, AME and other NGO s are available.
>> Candidate who do research fellowship (PhD) in agriculture get attractive stipends and can also become professor in universities.
31st January 2020, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do AME course after bsc agricultural
23rd June 2020, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I Want to do aerospace engineering but if I fail in 2nd puc exam then after I clear the exam then I can do aerospace engineering or not ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?