5th July 2012, 10:50 PM
mitul_ankit

Which is better between EEE, ICE and IT? How to pursue a job after B.Tech in Delhi?

which is better EEE, ICE or IT please tell.......m highly confused between these branches...just tell me which one is best..i want to pursue job after B.Tech in delhi itself................please help

9th December 2012, 08:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between EEE, ICE and IT? How to pursue a job after B.Tech in Delhi?

EEE, ICE and IT are different areas in engineering. EEE is a stream related to electric power, control system, measurements, power system, voltage engineering, and so on. Digital Electronics, Industrial instrumentation, microprocessor, computer network, process control, etc are the core areas covered in ICE. IT is purely related to the software and hardware aspects of computers and its applications. You can make a choice based on your interest in the subject. EEE and ICE are highly demanded courses now days.
9th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between EEE, ICE and IT? How to pursue a job after B.Tech in Delhi?

can i know about the branches ICE and AUTOMOBILE engineering..?????
please,any one give me full information about these branches....
9th June 2013, 08:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

It is the common problem of present day students that they get confused in case of selecting the streams for engineering.

Dear ,there is humble request to you that please know your strength and the areas in which you can do better and then select the stream of engineering depending upon it.

Today engineering students just take any branch of engineering in suggestions of other and later find it difficult to carry on .Your career will depend a lot on your stream.

If you will select any stream which is not according to your interest then you will not well in that stream .

All the streams are equally well .It is not that mechanical stream is good and civil is bad .Once again I say it depends upon your interest.

However ,core branches of engineering has an edge over other branches of engineering.Core branches include

>>Civil engineering

>>Mechanical engineering

>>ELectrical engineering

>>Electronics and communication engineering.

So please select the branch which suits you most .

After the completing four years of engineering ,in order to pursue job you will have to appear for the interviews .

If your college has campus recruitment facility then you can get job from there otherwise you need to look for the off campus placement.

Hope the information helps and satisfies you.If you want any further clarification regarding this or you have any other query you can leave it here .

all the best for your career and life

aashisranjan784
10th June 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i get 8137 rank in ipu CET exam,which stream should i choose IT OR ECE... I GOT 89 IN CHEM. 93 IN MATHS AND 70 IN PHY.
10th June 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i get 8137 rank in ipu CET exam,which stream should i choose IT OR ECE... I GOT 89 IN CHEM. 93 IN MATHS AND 70 IN PHY.
23rd July 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I got confused in choosing the branch whether EEE or ICE? Please explain the scope for both the courses.!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?