5th September 2012, 02:50 PM
Sefeer

Which is better between Mechanical engineering and BSc Agriculture?

I complete my higher secondary enducation.i got 85% marks.but i got interested in both bsc geology and mechanical engineering.please help me to get a right decision about this?(and also i got rank of 35000.keam entrance)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  2. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I go for Agriculture course after completing mechanical engineering
  9. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  10. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  12. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  13. How to study Agriculture course after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  14. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  15. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  16. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
29th January 2013, 09:55 PM
sonali pandey1111

Default Re: Which is better between Mechanical engineering and BSc Agriculture?

hi dear

you got 85% marks its great. from my point of view i think you should go for mechanical engineering. Because it has vital role in both sector govt sector and private sector. After mechanical engineering if you want to do research ,you have lots of option. The demand of mechanical engineering in abroad also.

all the best
thanks
29th January 2013, 09:56 PM
sonali pandey1111

Thumbs up Re: Which is better between Mechanical engineering and BSc Agriculture?

hi dear

you got 85% marks its great. from my point of view i think you should go for mechanical engineering. Because it has vital role in both sector govt sector and private sector. After mechanical engineering if you want to do research ,you have lots of option. The demand of mechanical engineering in abroad also.

all the best
thanks
2nd July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Im studying mech engrng i wnt to do Mtech in Ic engine my decision better or nt plz rply my mbl no
4th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

im studying inter second year .how many marks should get in intermediate to join in bsc mechanical ......please reply to my mobie no:9550356608,,,,,i got 309 in tnter first year
26th March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Im finished 12 now iam waiting for result i dnt expect high marks so im deciding to join agri but my father is saying join mech which is better than agri like that so tel your suggestions wich wuld be beter
9th June 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Agri requires high marks. High rank in ntrance xam is requiired. Two jobs are entirely diffrnt. So better u select one
28th July 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 87percent in mp board which is better bsc ag private collage ya mechanical engineering tit
private collage
24th May 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir my pcmb score is 89% in Karnataka board exam. Should I opt for bsc agri or engineering?
12th July 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir I got the allotement for both B.Sc agriculture and mechanical engineering in coimbatore institute of technology,coimbatore.which course is better to join.I am in confusion .So help me friends
23rd July 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I got the allotment for both B. SC agri in trichy government College and mechanical engineering in anna university college. Which course is better to join. I'm in confusion pls help me
2nd June 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi!! Myself Darshan.I have got 6115 ranking in engineering and 3158 ranking in Bsc agriculture. Which path should I select either engineering or Bsc agriculture? N which one has d better edge in getting a government job? Pls help me out I am totally confused.
If to go with engineering which course to apt?
9th July 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better agriculture engineering or mechanical engineering
25th September 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

My total % in 12th is 86% from Kerala State board. In pcm I have 79,5%,,in pcb I have 87.5%, Which one should I choose Bsc Agriculture or Btech Mechanical engineering? Pls give me a better suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?