17th September 2012, 09:30 PM
ravins109

Which is better between School based exam and board based exam for CBSE

which is better? giving School based exam or board based exam for cbse

25th February 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between School based exam and board based exam for CBSE

Sir/Madam
I wish to know what is the difference between School Bases Cl-X Exam and Board Based Cl-X Exam ?
7th August 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between School based exam and board based exam for CBSE

is there difference in certificate or marksheet
7th August 2013, 10:36 PM
chikkykranthi619

QUE:which is better? giving School based exam or board based exam for cbse

ANS:According to me CBSE is better because the student who has studied in CBSE will try to learn the BASICS of the topic and frames the questions and answers from the topic by referring the topic in more than one book.
But the school based generally state syllabus students will not go through more than one book but sticks to only one book/all in one for learning the answers,these students most of them cannot answer when the question is not there in the text book which is framed from the lesson but where as CBSE students will try to answer to a a maximum extent.

QUE: Is there difference in certificate or mark sheet.?

ANS:Yes there is difference in the marks sheet .
Student in state syllabus can score maximum marks may be 580 and above for 600 but it is not the case in CBSE .
Mostly student with more than 70% can be treated as a student with good knowledge.
7th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

which is better home center or boardcenter and what is criteria for that?
27th April 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

If I hav given retest of maths in9th cbse what should I prefer school based exam or cbse board
29th September 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am belongs from Assam and now studying in Punjab. Now I am filing Registration for Class X exam for CBSE. It may be possible that, I shall study in Punjab up to Class XI. I am confused that may filing Registration for External exam or school board exam(Internal), because my father will transfer to other place after one year. Please reply with good suggestion.
18th August 2015, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

if we go for board based (external) exams we are given admissions in any cbse school across the country
18th August 2015, 08:20 PM
Career advisor

Both school based exam and board based exam have its own value.
If you are going to take school based exam,then paper will come from the board but you have to give exam in the school only.
But,if give board based exam then paper will again come from the board but you have to give the exam in centre other than the school
Giving board based exam will give you the exposure for the further board based exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?