11th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the 10th grade form if filled already?

I filled form this year 10th grade school based exam select, now I want to change it can i change school based to board based registration done by school so let me know i need help is there any procedure to change it?

27th March 2015, 12:19 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I change the 10th grade form if filled already?

There is no way to do it unless your principal intervenes. After you have filled up your form it goes straight to the board. The board then segregates your information and takes action accordingly. Now suddenly if you change your mind and say you want to change the form, then your principal has to reapply for canceling of the earlier form. Your class teacher has to provide you with a fresh form. Then again you have to fill the necessary details and submit the form. There is absolutely no other way. So right now you have to write an application to the principal. If he agrees then only can you resubmit the form. Otherwise it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?