23rd January 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?

I've completed my M.Sc. in biotechnology by a distant education program in 2010 & still unemployed. I've tried for NET-JRF but didn't get it. I've qualified GATE. Nw plz tell me a better career opportunity in this field after a gap of one year.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  6. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  7. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  9. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  10. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  11. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  13. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  14. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. How to do PG in the same field after doing final year UG Biotechnology
  16. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Career guidance for BT fresher graduates? Jobs available in the field of Biotechnology/Life Science?
  18. What are the career opportunities in Biotechnology?
24th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?

I have completed MSc in biotechnology & qualified GATE 2012 with 94.33 percentile.How can I start my career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?