6th October 2012, 08:39 PM
sanjeevnaik091287

Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?

Is it good to jump to government from IT.?

29th December 2012, 09:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?

Public and private sector job have own advantages. Private sector or IT jobs can offer salary increments according to your performance. The main advantage of government sector job is job security. It also offers pension after retirement. So it is better to jump to government sector. You can find a rewarding technical job in public sector according to your work experience.
23rd July 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?

It totally depends upon the person's capability, both field are good, where he/she feels comfortable. In IT field ,you can earn so much money by giving good performance, but in government sector, promotion is little bit hard because of Quota and less vacancies and huge competetion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?