15th October 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job as Lecturer in government field?

I am doing bsc fashion and apparel designing and I wish to choose my career as a lecture. can i get job in government field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job as Lecturer in government field? -- [New]
  2. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  3. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  4. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  5. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  9. Can I be able to get a job in lecturer?
  10. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  11. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
  12. How to get a government lecturer job after completing MSc in Maths?
  13. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  14. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field?
  18. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
22nd October 2014, 01:34 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job as Lecturer in government field?

In order to do as a lecturer in government colleges or institutes, you need to have all qualifications as suggested by AICET. As you have done fashion designing, look at the following eligibility criteria and make sure to have them.

Educational Qualification:

• Candidate need to have a minimum Engineering Degree.
• If he/she has MCA or masters it is an added advantage
• Need to have 55% aggregate marks in graduation.

Candidate need to pass National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR, UGC.

Required Age:

• Age limit to become lecturer in Government Colleges is 21 Years to 35 Years for non reserved candidates.
• For SC/ST candidates there is an age relaxation of 5 years.
Subjects involved in Examination:
• Geography
• Mathematics
• History
• English
• Reasoning
• General Knowledge
• General Awareness and Current Affairs
• Technical questions related to stream you applied.

Pay Scale:

You can get salary up to Rs. 14,000 per month.

Please, look at the above mentioned criteria and get the eligibility by doing any of the course apart from fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?