28th January 2011, 01:02 PM
charu goyal

Does MBA has more scope in terms or growth prospects and salary than C.A?

sir, I would like to know if mba has more growth prospect involved and salary than C.A?

Please help

Thanks

28th January 2011, 03:12 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does MBA has more scope in terms or growth prospects and salary than C.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charu goyal View Post
sir, I would like to know if mba has more growth prospect involved and salary than C.A?

Please help

Thanks
C.A. is a very good course but rarely students prefer it because it is also very difficult to do. the job which a CA will get is no less than a MBA student. but if someone does MBA from a good college then he gets a good placement just after passing mba, whereas a CA fresher will have to struggle a lot because he have to complete it through correspondence and no college placement is available to them. but scope of both are equally good.
28th January 2011, 04:35 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does MBA has more scope in terms or growth prospects and salary than C.A?

hi!

CS & MBA are 2 different & unrelated courses. It would be unfair to compare these two courses & say that a particular course is better than the other.

Both MBA & CS course offers bright career prospects with handsome pay package & opportunity for career growth & advancement. You can choose either of the two depending up on your interest & your potential to excel in a particular field.

If you have a passion for finance & accounting & wants to work as a CA then you should pursue CS course.

But if you are interested in management field & want to work in wide & varied field then you should opt for MBA for higher studies.
29th January 2011, 08:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To receive a good pay package after MBA it is a must that you pursue the course from a reputed institute. You need to go to any of the top 10 institutes like IIM, XLRI etc. Also you must be sharp and able to convince the interviewer of your capabilities. CA too receives a good pay package. It depends on where the CA is working i.e. private or under some firm.
29th January 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

thank u sooo much mini maam and prashant sir thanks a lot......
29th January 2011, 11:02 PM
charu goyal

Smile Re: Does MBA has more scope in terms or growth prospects and salary than C.A?

[thank u mini maam and prashant sir .. thanx a lott.......
30th January 2011, 08:39 AM
sachinstl

Friend actually you are comparing two deferent thinks. To become C.A. Minimum 4 to 5 years study you have to do. but in case of MBA only two year are there and also MBA is costly than that of CA. Now salary is totally depend up on the company. May be possible MBA student is doing job in famous company so his salary will be more than CA. But in case of CA 90% CA have too much salary and they earn lot of money in there life so CA is better than MBA. But on think is also there "Go in any field do the best then success, money comes back to it"...
Thank you.
regards ,
sachin gaikwad
pune , MH.
30th January 2011, 10:50 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....
if you are able to do ca then i think its a lot better than mba,because there is absolute shortage of charted accountants in the country and if you do you will be an part of very special group of people,
were as mba is concerned even here you can earn decent money but not as much as ca unless or until you are placed in banking or some very good company.which is possible only if you you do your mba from colleges like iim and xlri that too with good grades,
so my advice would be work really hard and go for chartered accountancy
all the best
4th February 2011, 10:36 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello,

Yes MBA has more growth prospect involved but C.A is also having more growth prospect and salary.Both are very highly prestigious and good jobs.C.A is one of tufter course and MBA is not as compared to C.A but your capability will choose for how much you are wroth it if you do MBA and go for job.There are people who gets paid more than the person who has done C.A but it depends upon an individual capability on how they perform it when it comes to the field.

Best wishes.
11th February 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization has quick job oppurtunities in MBA?
12th February 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

thank u sir,.....................
3rd March 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

MANAGEMENT CAN BE DONE IN HOW MANY FIELDS LIKE WE HAVE HOTEL MANAGEMENT ,EVENT MANAGEMENT ? WHICH ONE IS THE BEST AND HAS HIGHER SALARY?
18th March 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

M.com is better than MBA;CA;CS. please tell us about the scope of M.com
16th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in statistics&economics. Also, maths was my 3rd subject which i dropped in the 3rd yr. Can u please tell me which field in M.B.A. will be more rewarding for me? Also, i had physics, chemistry & maths as my subjects in 12th standard and i am good at english.
29th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th std now. I have taken maths, physics chemistry as my subjects. After 5 years which scope of job would be better C.A or Aeronautic engineering. I've got intrest in both field but not able to decide considering the job a scope after 5 years.
17th June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

which has more scope cs or mba?
which 1 should i opt?
6th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the approximate pay package for a person who has done both ca and cs?
21st January 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

if someone's dng MBA which subject should be chosen for max job opportunities after 2-5 years?
3rd June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

which more batter than m.b.a nd c.a
28th July 2012, 09:50 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

CA & MBA, both are unrelated courses. One should not compare both.

Both offers bright career prospects with good salary package & opportunity for career growth & advancement. You should choose any one these according to your interest.

If you like the field of finance and accounts and very good in it then you should go for CA.

Else you can prefer MBA in any one of stream:

1. Marketing

2. HR

3. IT

4. Finance
14th November 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

im going to complete my 12th. i wanted to know can i do ca side by side with bba?
16th December 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i just want to know that whether i should take an intrumental engineering or mba in human resources
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?