9th June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better course to do after B.Tech? Should I do Marine? Universities in India offering the course?

I'M COMPLETED B.TECH .I 'M INTEREST TO DO MARINE COURSES.WHICH ONE IS BETTER course to do in which universities in india .can u gave me good suggestions to me for kindly request to me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering MSc Marine microbiology?
  2. Universities offering B.Tech in Nanotechnology in North India?
  3. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  4. Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad?
  5. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  6. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech?
  8. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?
  10. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D just after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Difference between BSc nautical and B.E marine
  13. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  15. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  16. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in wildlife in india?
  18. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
6th October 2011, 12:40 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is a better course to do after B.Tech? Should I do Marine? Universities in India offering the course?

hi

career options after completing diploma in Computer Engineering
That depends on what you really intend in wanting to do in future. You must think for yourself, about what your ambitions are? Do you wish to study more or do u have to support your family and start working right away.
As of now, I think you need to study more in order to get a good job and also a higher pay package. Right now the economy is not that well and is not going to get better next year. So right now, its better for you to pursue a degree to further increase your knowledge about the subject and when the boom period comes in; you will be able to get good high paying jobs.
But if you think you need a job right after you complete a degree go ahead, if you get a good offer settle down. Later you can gain more experience and then do a MCA degree.

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?