18th July 2011, 03:29 PM
ak200793

Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?

I wanted to knw is it better to do production engg from an a grade college or mechanical engg from an averaged college???...both of the engg i like...but people say to do mechanical as it a hard core subject...but if i do production im doing it from a way better college...plz help

27th June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?

i joined production engineering in an A grade college is it good to join it? plz give your resume
14th November 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?

I want to be a production engineering but I want to know the difference it makes with plant engineering.pls help know the relationship with each
14th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

is it better to do production engineering or mechanical engineering in top college
29th September 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I had completed BE in production engineering .I would like to do BE in mechanical engineering.Is it possible if yes what is the best option.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?