14th October 2012, 01:07 AM
salman78973

What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?

hi,
my branch is mechanical and production engineering in chennai

I have more then 70% in 10th ,i have got less than 60% in 12th
i am in 1st year .will i be able to get good job after 4years.

please tell......

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Can production engineer fill UPSC forms of Mechanical engineering? What's the eligibility criteria?
  3. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  4. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  5. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  7. Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?
  8. How to do M.Tech in production after doing mechanical engineering?
  9. Cutoff list for mechanical and production engineering branch?
  10. Mechanical engineering after Production engineering? What is best option for me?
  11. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  12. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for technical education?
  15. Probationary officers in MDL
  16. Is production and mechanical engineering the same?
  17. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
14th October 2012, 02:16 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman78973 View Post
hi,
my branch is mechanical and production engineering in chennai

I have more then 70% in 10th ,i have got less than 60% in 12th
i am in 1st year .will i be able to get good job after 4years.

please tell......
I'm sorry but if you're thinking to join B.Tech just for the sake of campus placements then your percentage in 12th std is below 60% which makes you ineligible for campus placements.

-->The minimum eligibility for campus placements is that 60% of marks throughout the academic career.
--> No standing arrears.
--> Some companies are specific that a student must not have any gap in education.
--> As i said earlier if your only sole aim is to get into B.Tech for the sake of placements then you better don't join as it won't be beneficial for you in any way.
--> Instead of thinking of B.Tech you can have a look at the other options you have got in front of you which are

1. B.Sc
2. B.C.A
3. B.B.A
4. C.A

--> You can choose any of the above courses as a part of your graduation programme instead of B.Tech.
--> The duration of these courses is less when compared with B.Tech.
--> Yes C.A takes a bit longer 4 and 1/2 months to be precise but after completion of it you'll be directly into job based on your performance.
28th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?

hi,
my branch is mechanical
engineering in indore
I have more then 70% in 10th &12,i have got less
than 65% in b.e.
i am in final year .will i be able to get good job
after b.e.
28th September 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 85.9% in 10th, 86.5% in 12th & 69% in semester.I am in 2nd year of mechanical stream-B.tech now.Will i get a good job?
29th July 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 59percent in 10th and 50percent in 12 th and 70percent in mechanical stream can I get good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?