2nd March 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech Production Engineering student and my college provides Mechanical Equivalent certificate to Production Engineers . Am I eligible for PSU job as Mechanical Engineer?
Please reply asap

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  2. Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  4. Am I eligible for IES, PSU and PSC after completing graduation in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for various PSU jobs after pursuing M.Tech(Dual) degree course in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How to get job in PSU after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get job in PSU after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Best certificate course related to mechanical engineering?
  9. When PSU exam forms will be available for Mechanical engineer?
  10. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  11. Details of the next PSU exam for mechanical engineering?
  12. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  13. Proof of Diploma engineering course done from IME?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  15. Is IME approved by AICTE? Can I be able to get a seat in IAS or IES examination?
  16. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  18. What to do after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
26th April 2015, 10:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?

Yes dear you are eligible to apply for the various PSU's with your Production Engineering in your graduation. Actually Industrial Production Engineering comes under Mechanical department.

So there is No problem at all about your stream but you have to secure high GATE score in your department. So you need to work hard for this.

More over you can apply for Number of PSU's since almost all PSU's required a Mechanical Engineer for any type of design. More some Research Organizations also recruits Mechanical candidates as Junior Engineers like

--> ISRO

--> DRDO

--> BARC

Besides these you can also apply for the various central government jobs like Indian Railways, UPSC Civil's and Defense sector, Postal Departments.
2nd March 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?

I am pass out Diploma in Mechanical Engg. & done Boiler proficiency II nd class from Maharashtra state. i have work experience about 19 years in mechanical industry.
pl. any one tell me that is equivalent to BE mech or can i take admission to BE mech last year.
21st June 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am Btech Automobile Engineering Graduate..I have a Mechanical Equivalent Certificate. Am I eligible for PSU job as Mechanical engineer.? Please respond ASAP..
26th March 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma Automobile engineer. Am eligible for Tamilnadu govt Mechanical job as a Mechanical engineer.?? Please Respond ASAP...
4th August 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Does BE Production Engineering should be treated as equivalent to BE Mechanical Engineering?
Please reply it urgently..
7th September 2019, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to become a mechanical engineer in maharatans being a b.tech in aerospace engineering?
25th January 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir am i passed diploma in production engineering may i fill the form of mechanical engineering .
26th April 2020, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Does BE Production Engineering should be treated as equivalent to BE Mechanical Engineering?

Can I get any university or BTE equivalence certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?