9th November 2009, 02:24 PM
rupeshmore

Probationary officers in MDL

Respected Sir,
i am rupesh. i have applied to MDL for the post of probationary officer.i am electrical engineer.
plz send me previous question papers, the examination date, syllabus & Is there any reference books for this exam? I am waiting for your reply.
thank you sir.

23rd November 2009, 08:56 PM
explore_urself

Default Re: Probationary officers in MDL

Date of Written examination of MDL POs will be sent to you through a call letter.

Written examination will be divided into two categories :
a) Core Paper (which is based on your stream i.e. Electrical) - 100 Marks
b) General Paper (General Awareness & Logical Reasoning) - 80 Marks

Apart from these two papers, there will be a psychometric test in order to qualify for the interview. Try to search Internet for previous years question papers. Do good preparation for all these.

All the Best.
24th November 2009, 12:50 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

you can find several books,which are available in market.that books also contains previous question papers and all.

switch for books of PRATYOGITA DARPAN which are premium brand in gov.competitive exams.

BEST OF LUCK.
24th November 2009, 08:08 PM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: Probationary officers in MDL

hi rupesh,

if you want to prepare that examination than you should prefer books that are available in the market.these books also contain syllabus, previous year papers.

best of luck..@@
25th November 2009, 03:25 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

hii, first be prepare all your stream subject that are going to be asked in MDL PO exam, and then refer pratiyogita darpan for GA part
29th January 2010, 04:09 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) (A Govt. Of India Undertaking) Recruitment of Probationary Officers ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. MDL/HR-O/REC/06/2009 Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pay scale (under revision): Sr No Post Grade No. of Posts Break-up of Posts Post Qualification Exp required (in Yrs as on 30.06.2009) Age Limit as on 30.06.2009 1 Probationary Officers E-1 46 30 Mechanical 08 Electrical 08 Electronics Nil 26 Grouping of Technical Disciplines Qualification wise: Discipline To include a Mechanical Engineering Mechanical / Mechanical & Industrial Engg. / Mechanical & Production Engg. / Production Engg. / Production Engg. & Management / Production & Industrial Engg. b Electrical Engineering Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation. c Electronics Engineering Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Elect
30th January 2010, 10:21 PM
Senior Member+++

you can refer books of upkar prakashan and pratiyogita darpan
here you will get last year question papers
4th February 2010, 11:40 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

Written examination will be divided into two categories :
a) Core Paper (which is based on your stream i.e. Electrical) - 100 Marks
b) General Paper (General Awareness & Logical Reasoning) - 80 Marks

for question papaers refer upkar prakashan

BEST OF LUCK
5th February 2010, 03:57 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

you can check out more books on the same as they are available in the market and have ful details of the syllabus as well as dates of exams all the best to u and good luck;;..
29th March 2010, 11:58 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
all the details about the exam is given the websites of the MDL.
and there are many books available in the market which give you the full pattern of the PO exam of MDL,
o k
all the best
30th March 2010, 04:01 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

there is no such sample papers available for download on net but you can get some idea of what kind of question you are going to get in the paper on :-

latest.ihelpstudy.com/mazagon-dock-limited-mdl-recruitment-for-probationary-officers-freshers-jobs-468.html
30th March 2010, 04:15 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

hi
the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pay scale (under revision): Sr No Post Grade No. of Posts Break-up of Posts Post Qualification Exp required (in Yrs as on 30.06.2009) Age Limit as on 30.06.2009 1 Probationary Officers E-1 46 30 Mechanical 08 Electrical 08 Electronics Nil 26 Grouping of Technical Disciplines Qualification wise: Discipline To include a Mechanical Engineering Mechanical / Mechanical & Industrial Engg. / Mechanical & Production Engg. / Production Engg. / Production Engg. & Management / Production & Industrial Engg. b Electrical Engineering Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation. c Electronics Engineering Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
15th April 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

previous question papers and answers for probationary officers in mazagon dock exam
21st April 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

previous question papers and answers for probationary officers in mazagon dock exam
17th May 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

nature of work of an probationary officer and what is the probationary period
14th January 2011, 07:00 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
You can find several books,which are available in market.that books also contains previous question papers and all.

switch for books of PRATYOGITA DARPAN which are premium brand in gov.competitive exams.

Thanks and best of luck.
3rd December 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I was cleared mdl PO exam i have a interview in few days can u plz send any information regarding interview preparation my stream is electrical
my mail id is [email protected]. hopefully waiting for reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?