12th May 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%

i did my 12 th in biology group with 82% . i want to study biology field studies so i decide to do biomedical engineering but every one told that is nit scope in india so i have more confused .did it is not demand in future ah can u say

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  2. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  6. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  7. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  8. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  11. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  12. Is biology necessary in 12th for genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  14. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  15. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  16. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  17. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  18. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
13th May 2013, 02:40 PM
deepa...

Default Re: How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did my 12 th in biology group with 82% . i want to study biology field studies so i decide to do biomedical engineering but every one told that is nit scope in india so i have more confused .did it is not demand in future ah can u say
hi..
bio medical engineering is a branch of engineering where you will study to create internal organs in human body..
it is a good branch of engineering...
as you know India is just a developing country, there are only few companies here which will have job opportunities..
but, foreign lands like America, Australia, are all well developed..
there are many hospitals and there are many people who go for treatment there.
because of this, there are many companies in those places in which bio medical engineers work.. to create internal organs for transplantation process.
so, it is having much scope all time..
if the factories get established well in India, then you can try in India.
or else, you should go abroad for job..
any way, the demand will surely increase in future..
13th May 2013, 08:12 PM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%

After 12th if you want to do biomedical engineering then you have to apply for aieee exam if you want to get a good collage without donation. According to your rank you will get the collage.
But i will suggest you for biotech instead of bio-medical as it has more scope in the future and the same procedure apply for admission in this field also.
5th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

who to get admition in biologycal engineering after passing 12th?
28th July 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Is computer science group enough to do medical engineering??
26th January 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 11th and i want do medical engeeniring plz say what i do for it and where the coleges?
29th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How Many percentage (Madrid) A group i get admision biomedical engineer?
14th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admission in biomedical engineering after passing 12 with 51% without math
26th June 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I m student of 12 sci with maths course, can I take biomedical engineering as my career. I don't took biology... Can I be biomedical engineer?
14th December 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in biomedical engineering on the basis of mht CET?
31st March 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can we take engineering group in 12th to become a biomedical engineer
8th April 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is given 12th exam with physics,chemistry,biology & mathematics, he willing to do medical. In case he is not eligible for medical then he wants to do bachelor of science in cardiac care technology. But our financial condition is very bad. is there any entrance test being carried to get free admission.please suggest what to do ?
16th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for biomedical engineering plus two with 77% without entrance?
29th July 2017, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I join biomedical engineering after finishing computer math group in 12th std
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?