11th July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?

Hi i am samar nanda n i m in 12 std! I want to ask which field should i choose after my 12 std for my best scope in biology! Which are the best courses in India which i can select after doing my 12 sci with biology sub? I am confused for to select which field! Can u help me?

20th April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?

I am the student of 12 biology what are the best scopes after passing 12th in India ?
28th May 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?

Which is a better field related to biology except doctory?
24th May 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Armaan Singh from haryana,I am in 10 std. ,I like bio and some chemistry, but not maths ,so which line I should select for my bright future
9th April 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options in science if I choose medical PCMB other than engineering?
14th April 2016, 03:25 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

List of courses after passing 12th in biology:-

Bachelor of Science in Biology

Bachelor of Science in Bio- Chemistry

Bachelor of Science in Medical Bio Chemistry

Bachelor of Science in Botany

Bachelor of Science in Home Science

Bachelor of Dental Surgery

Bachelor of pharmacy

Bachelor of Science in Nursing
13th November 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am miss jangir I want to ask can I become a banker in biology. If yes than will do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?