23rd March 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for Girls between Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am a Female Candidate and I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Tech but I am confused which field should I choose so I want to know which is better for Girls between Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st March 2017, 10:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for Girls between Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering?

Engineering disciplines are not gender specific. Both boys and girls are free to opt for any discipline of engineering depending upon their interest. Both in last 20-30 years, a convention has developed that females do not opt or very less girls are found in mechanical engineering.

There is nothing to get confused, if you are interested in mechanical engineering then you can go for it. On other hand, computer science engineering and Information technology has more female candidates. Final choice is yours. In terms of career and job opportunities, both are equally good.
31st March 2017, 10:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better for Girls between Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering?

Computer Science Engineering is the best stream of engineering for female candidates. There are very less female who prefer mechanical engineering. In recent years, IT companies have good placements.

Female candidates from CSE and IT are placed in top IT MNCs like TCS, Google, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?