9th January 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is best to choose for girls between computer science and civil engineering to get a job soon?

Which branch is best to choose for girls between computer science and civil engineering to get a job soon? I want to get the job in bigger multinational companies. So, can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  3. Which stream is best to study in B.Tech for a girl among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical?
  4. Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
  6. Which branch should girls choose in engineering?
  7. What are the job scope of civil engineering branch?
  8. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  9. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  10. Which is better for Girls between Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? What are the job opportunities in future?
  12. Which course should I choose between Civil Engineering and Computer Science?
  13. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  14. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  15. Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?
  16. Which course will be better for me between Civil and Computer Science after scoring 96% in 12th if I want to answer GMAT exam later?
  17. Civil engineering student wanting to transfer to Computer Science/IT stream
  18. Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?
11th January 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is best to choose for girls between computer science and civil engineering to get a job soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which branch is best to choose for girls between computer science and civil engineering to get a job soon? I want to get the job in bigger multinational companies. So, can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the same.

The computer science branch is best for girls to get a job soon after completion of the course. The B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science is one of the best courses for girls. The candidates after completion of the course can get a job in various software companies, based on their performance in the campus or off campus placement. The marks scored in the engineering graduation will be considered for the job. Those with higher marks will be preferred. The selection process consists of aptitude test, technical interview and hr interview. The computer science branch is best for girls to get a job soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?