8th July 2011, 07:40 PM
aalia sharma

Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?

which is better engineering for girls mechanical or computer science. My self i am very much interested in computer science engineering

8th July 2011, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalia sharma View Post
which is better engineering for girls mechanical or computer science. My self i am very much interested in computer science engineering
dear friend,

from my point view you should go for computer science because for this department is not required hard work.

in the computer science department , you have to got good job in private sector or govt sector.

but the mechanical department have less scope.

so you have to choose computer science department.

thanks
9th July 2011, 07:02 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?

hi dear
Now a days no difference between girls & boys in education sector.

all work done by girls.

So in engg . sector all branches take by the girls

before many years a bad idea only BOY take the mechanical branch

but now it changed.

what is your favourite branch you take this branch...........
9th July 2011, 09:23 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there is no difference between mechanical or computer science
this depend upon you to choose to take mechanical or computer science in mechanical you have to be on field & in computer science you have to be in ac room.

good luck............
9th July 2011, 09:45 AM
hardeep002

Smile Re: Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?

i think cs is best for girls.........
thank you
9th July 2011, 04:17 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,
For girls computer engineering is one the best line because in mechanical line, she will get the better the job but her job is totally relate to the parts of the machine and most of the girls are not like to do this kind of job wheres in computer line she will get the job which is totally software base. So if girls has great skills about computers and programming logic then computer line is best for the girls.

Best of luck for your bright future!
10th July 2011, 08:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The engineering departments are not segregated on the basic of gender. All the branches are devised in such a way that there is no problem for girls to do the particular course. Now comparing Mechanical and Computer science engineering, it is CSE which is best suited for girls. There are no major physical requirements for this branch. There are no labs which makes them shed their energy. CSE will also help them to get a job in the IT field, where to they can be soft skinned.
13th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

which field has great future oomputer or i.t engineering?
28th August 2011, 02:15 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalia sharma View Post
Computer science is the best option for you.There are so much scope for a girl.You will get a job in IT sector.There is so much requirment for a computer engineer.Computer branch is a very suitable branch for you because there is no field work related to computer engineer.
And the other one is mechenical engineer.This is the core branch and there is so much scope in public sector.But its not good for girls.It have field work for a job and its not a suitable one.

So its better for you to choose computer science.

All the best
1st December 2011, 02:55 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello dear
In my opinion computer science engineering is best for girls rather than Mechanical engineering,As in mechanical engineering mostly the employer need the employee to do field work,which is generally not preferred by girls.On the other hand in computer science engineering you are required to do work only on computer..
16th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

im not getting seat in cse but interested in that field only what should i do?
17th July 2012, 11:07 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Best Engineering branch for girls between Mechanical and Compute Science Engineering?

Hi dear..

It only depends on you and your previous result what branch you should opt for..!!

Here I am not talking about the cut off[ (which is just 60%) because If you choose Mechanical , it is the toughest branch but if you clear it , you will get a brighter future for sure.. (above 85% in +2 and if you are hardworking then only opt for Mechanical)

Where as Computer Science stream is just a boom in these days, people participating in computer Science has reached a large number because computers are used everywhere, in every field, every office , so need of software, hardware and networking engineers is growing tremendously. The basic benefit of this stream is if you are an average student who got above 70% marks can easily cope up and get a bright future.

At last I would only like to say that whichever branch you are interested in you should go for it (preferably CSE )

All the best..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?