16th September 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Better options available after B.Sc Computer Science?

I was completed B.Sc Computer science with 80% which is the option for me after that? I am in dilemma please help me out with proper ideas.

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  2. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  3. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  8. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  12. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  13. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  14. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed course after finishing BSc computer science?
  16. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  17. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
16th September 2015, 01:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better options available after B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was completed B.Sc Computer science with 80% which is the option for me after that? I am in dilemma please help me out with proper ideas.
After completion of B.Sc degree in Computer Science you can do M.Sc degree in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in computer science are eligible for post graduation course in computer science.

Your age should be above 17 years.
16th September 2015, 11:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have many options after doing Bsc in computer science. As in today's world of computer a student with degree in computer science is in more demand than others. I would like to suggest you that you must go for masters in computer science because after that you will have more chances for handsome salary jobs. After that you can apply for computer science lecturer in schools and colleges. More over companies will also call you if you have good percentage. Engineering colleges shall also call you.You can also have your own business related to computer.
16th September 2015, 11:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Better options available after B.Sc Computer Science?

B.Sc Computer Science has been a very attractive career option as it covers all aspects of computers right from the basic fundamentals of computers to database systems & advanced courses.

The Better options available after B.Sc Computer Science as given.

JOBS AFTER B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE

** Computer Scientist
** Technical Writer
** Consultant
** Research Staff Member
** Professor
** Computer Engineer,
** Hardware Designer,
** Logic Designer,
** Systems Engineer,
** System integrator.

HIGHER STUDY OPTION AFTER B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE

** Master of Computer Management
** Master of Science in Computer Communication
** Master of Science in Operation Research and Computer Applications
** Post Graduate Diploma in Computer aided management
** Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
** Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Education
17th September 2015, 01:07 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

It's good that you have completed B.sc In Computer Science with 80%.Computer & IT are the fast growing field in India.There are lot of job opportunities after B.sc In Computer Science.

You can start your career as a
- Professor
- Computer Programmer
- Hardware Engineer
- System Engineer
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Computer Scientist
- System Integrator
- Consultant

Higher Education
- M.sc In Computer Science
- Ph.D In Computer Science
- After completing higher education , you can go for Teaching field/Research Field.You can also seek for good salary package for job.

Top Recruiters
After completing your education in computer science , You may have chances to be recruited in Campus Interview OR Offcampus Interview.
- Infosys
- TCS
- Facebook
- Google
- IBM
- Tech Mahindra
- Wipro

You also have Job Opportunities in Government Sectors such as
- Defence Sector
- Railway
- Banking Sector
- Civil Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?