1st August 2012, 08:58 PM
Muneerul hasan

How to take admission in CS final course?

Good evening sir/ma'am

I'd like to ask that if I'd get through with MBA then I can take admission in cs final course

Thankyou

3rd October 2012, 07:58 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CS final course?

You can not get direct admission for the final course of Company Secretary. It does not matter whether you have completed MBA. Although it is not recommended for MBA graduate to take up the Company Secretary course.

The reason is that CS would add no value to your MBA degree. Neither you can use MBA degree as advantage if applied for job related to Company Secretay. Both courses are far different from each other therefore it is absolutely waste of time to pursue Company Secretary course.

Company Secretary course deals with corporate laws, securities laws & capital market. It is important for any company with more than 5 crore of capital fund to hire a Company Secretary. The job of CS is to ensure that company is following all the legal norms. He also implements all the policy of board of directors. On the other hand MBA is a course related to management.

There is nothing common between them therefore one can't be used as leverage. Don't go for Company Secretary unless you are planning to change career. In such case you should know that there are three stages of Company Secretary course. Since you have completed graduation, you can take direct admission in the second stage which is called Intermediate Course. There is no way to get direct admission for Final course. It can only be done after completing Intermediate.

INTERMEDIATE COURSE

1. General and Commercial Laws

2. Company Accounts

3. Cost and Management Accounting

4. Tax Laws

5. Company Law

6. Economic and Labour Laws

7. Securities Laws and Compliances

FINAL COURSE

1. Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency

2. Company Secretarial Practice

3. Drafting ,Appearances ,Pleading

4. Strategic Management , Alliances and International Trade

5. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice

6. Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management

7. Governance , Business Ethics and Sustainability

8. Financial , Treasury , Forex Management
15th December 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in CS final course?

sir/ma'am I'D LIKE TO ASK THAT IF I'D GET THROUGH WITH CA IPCC THEN I CAN GET ADMISSION IN CS INTERMEDIATE DIRECTLY. BUT I HAVEN'T COMPLETED GRADUATION. RIGHTNOW I AM IN B.COM 1ST YEAR.PLS REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?